- Manchester latest children Arianda Grande Bomb
- Conroy resigning police
- Hi, nice to see you all again.
- Jacintha Saldanha
- Bali teenager
- Australia’s Apartheid
- The Welsh Aborigine
- We need the refugees
- The homosexual pervert
- The Great Australian Atrocity!
- Stop Having Children? Australia
- They ‘say’ they’ve killed Osama Bin Laden
Tag Archives: Britain
Why in these enlightened times are people so wound up about people arriving in the country they live, be it Great Britain, Australia or the USA or any other country, all people need somewhere to live. The people in Australia … Continue reading
photo credit: aussiegall Australian politicians are constantly moaning about “boat people” arriving uninvited in Australia. Australia has a population of less than 23 million. If this country wants to stay a first world country then it needs more people. Britain … Continue reading